In order to provide our customers excellent quality standards and with the aim to create a more efficient and safe work environment, since 1999 Tecnova adopted the ISO 9001 quality system certification.
Since 2004 to fully respect the Automotive business requirements, Tecnova is ISO-TS 16949 certified as well.
In May 2021 we successfully obtained the compliance to the new editions of standards ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
Our goal is to earn reliability and trust wherever we operate, adopting a customer satisfaction and all other partners (employees, suppliers, ownership, community) oriented behavior.
In particular, the management pays special attention to:
- provide customers with the satisfaction of the expectations and needs such as quality requirements and on time deliveries;
- guarantee the staff, as a resource of much value, a safe, healthy and motivating working environment, which can stimulate open communication, personal commitment, sense of belonging and increase competitiveness of products and services;
- ensuring suppliers a common path of improvement of product and service quality;
- ensuring the property the optimization of economic and financial structure of the company, balancing investments and profitability;
- ensuring the society a responsible and honest behavior meeting the statutory and regulatory applicable requirements.
In accordance to customers’ requirements, specific certified measuring systems for internal inspections are available. All instruments are kept under control through the quality system software which, once the calibration frequencies have been set, will signal their expiration with an on-screen warning.
Some of our measurement systems:
- Centesimal digital calipers
- Digital micrometers
- Projector of profiles
- Roughness tester
- Hardness tester
- Rings and gauges, smooth and threaded
Tecnova can count on two innovative and exclusive inspection systems equipped with cameras and dedicated hardware.
The first one allows us to perform and record in-process controls and carry out statistical analysis.
The second system (five lines), the flagship of the production flow, using cameras and pneumatics devices, is dedicated to the 100% final inspection of the main characteristics of the bleed screw.
Thanks to the continuous training and solid know-how built over the years, Tecnova can assist its customers with the most important and known quality tools in the automotive field.
Internal and external non conformities are managed with attentive problem solving methods such as 8D, Ishikawa and 5 Whys analysis.
PPM monitoring and other basic KPIs are in place as well as VDA guidelines to assess the process and APQP, PPAP and MSA activities.
Via del Commercio 18
17038 Villanova d’Albenga (SV)